We offer wellness delivered to your workplace. All we need is a space for the classes chosen at a time to suit.
OUR CLIENTS INCLUDE PUBLICJOBS.IE, DCU AND DAUGHTERS OF CHARITY. WE SPECIALISE IN PILATES AND HAVE COMBINED EXPERIENCE OF 20 YEARS. WE OFFER A WHOLE RANGE OF OPTIONS FROM STRAIGHT FORWARD CLASSES, TO HOLISTIC WELLNESS PROGRAMS THAT INCLUDE WEIGHT MANAGEMENT, RELAXATION AND STRESS REDUCTION PROGRAMS.
Choose from Pilates, Pilates for Men, Back health classes, Zumba, Boxercise, Body toning,Weight management, Stretching, Relaxation classes and Personal training.
Is Workplace Wellness something that interests your company? Call us on 01 830 18 49.
David Mc Caffrey
David has a BComm and an MBS from UCD. He is also a qualified Pilates Instructor, Personal Trainer and Fitness Instructor. He has worked in the fitness industry full time for 26 years.
Natasha has a BA from Belarusian State University and is a qualified Pilates instructor, Personal Trainer and Fitness Instructor. She has been working in the fitness industry for 14 years.
Santiago is a qualified Pilates instructor, Personal Trainer, Zumba and Fitness Instructor. He has been working in the Fitness Industry full time for 10 years.
WORKPLACE WELLNESS BENEFITS FOR EMPLOYERS ARE MANY:
1) BETTER PERFORMING WORKERS.
2) LOWER ABSENTEEISM AND HEALTH CARE COSTS.
3) DECREASED RATES OF ILLNESS AND INJURIES.
4) IMPROVEMENT IN PRESENTEEISM.
5) IMPROVING WELLBEING AND JOB SATISFACTION.
6) IMPROVED EMPLOYEE RELATIONS AND MORALE.
7) INCREASED PRODUCTIVITY AND IMPROVED RETENTION RATES.
8) FIT EMPLOYEES ARE MUCH LESS LIKELY TO GET SICK.
9) HEALTHY EMPLOYEES COST YOU LESS!
10) EMPLOYEE REDUCTIONS IN LEVELS OF SMOKING, PHYSICAL INACTIVITY, WEIGHT GAIN, AND ALCOHOL USE—AND, BY EXTENSION, HYPERTENSION, HIGH CHOLESTEROL, AND EVEN DEPRESSION.
A U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES REPORT IN 2002 REVEALED THAT AT WORKSITES WITH PHYSICAL ACTIVITY PROGRAMS, EMPLOYERS HAVE:
- Reduced healthcare costs by 20 to 55 percent.
- Reduced short-term sick leave by six to 32 percent.
- Increased productivity by two to 52 percent.
The benefits for EMPLOYEES are also many:
- Increased energy at work and home.
- Improved back health.
- Significant reduction in stress and illness.
- Potential weight loss and lower cholesterol and blood pressure.
- Better sleep.
- Endorphins released during exercise mean that employees have more self-confidence and energy, they have more positive attitudes when at work.
- Improved physical fitness and better muscle tone, posture and balance.
- Increased stamina and lower levels of stress.
- Increased well-being, self-image and self-esteem.